auto run usb drive.
Hack Attack: Quicklaunch your USB workspace - Lifehacker
- Run the Registry Editor (REGEDIT.EXE).
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\ CurrentVersion\ Policies\ Explorer.
- Double-click the NoDesktop value (if its not there, select Edit -> New -> DWORD Value, and type "NoDesktop" for its name).
- Enter 1 for the value, and click Ok. (Just delete the value entirely to undo this.)
- Click on the desktop, and press F5 to refresh the desktop so that this change will take effect. (More information.)
Posted by Ken at 10:32 AM